Unily named as a top ten global digital workplace specialist 2020
The Constellation ShortList, a globally recognized industry standard for modern workplace experiences, has ranked Unily among the world’s leading innovators in the Digital Workplace sector.
Unily makes the Constellation ShortList
Constellation Research, the award-winning Silicon Valley-based strategic advisory, and futurist analyst firm, last week announced its Constellation ShortList of the Top 10 Employee Digital Workspace Solutions to Know, with Unily named alongside the likes of Microsoft, Dropbox, and Salesforce as the very best in enterprise IT solutions.
About the ShortList
Led by Dion Hinchcliffe, widely regarded as one of the most influential figures in digital strategy and the Future of Work, The Constellation ShortList evaluates more than 75 of the top digital workplace solutions on the market against extensive judging criteria to determine the best of the best. The Constellation ShortList verifies their findings against client inquiries, partner conversations, customer references, vendor selection projects, market share, and its own internal research to validate the results.
The final ShortList represents the 10 global leaders in unifying enterprises and employee experiences, enabling people to do their best work. The ShortList also provides valuable foresight into the Future of Work and the workplace, offering a projection of the major players in the digital workplace sphere for years to come.
The Constellation ShortList judges each solution against its comprehensive judging criteria:
- Administration and community management features
- Off-the-shelf business software integrations (line-of-business apps)
- Customization options (branding and layout)
- Datacenter locations (logic and data residency)
- Deployment options (on-premises, cloud, hybrid)
- Directory integration (people and groups)
- Ecosystem (how robust is partner and ISV support?)
- Extensibility and integrations (third-party apps, APIs and SDKs)
- Feature set (communities, file sharing, content management, task management)
- Governance and compliance options
- Mobile options
- Personalization features (manual or algorithmic, AI)
- Platform support (i.e., does it require SharePoint, Salesforce?)
- Reporting tools and analytics
- Search and discovery
A winning start to 2020
For Unily, being named as a leading global digital workplace specialist comes on the back of a year full of achievements that has seen the Microsoft Gold Partner honored with a host of industry awards. Following successes at the Ragan Intranet Awards, Employee Engagement Awards, the Nielsen Norman Group Best Intranet Design Annual, and many more, this most recent accolade further cements Unily’s position as a market-leading Digital Workplace specialist.