The term Unily or BrightStarr or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is First Floor, The Granary, Abbey Mill Business Park, Eashing, Guildford, Surrey, GU7 2QW. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Valid for all competitions from 1st January 2012
- By participating you agree to the requirements set out in any promotional materials and the following General Terms and Conditions.
- Open to residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland, unless otherwise stated. Not open to employees (or their immediate families) of BrightStarr, its agencies or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion. BrightStarr reserves the right to request proof of identity or to verify eligibility conditions and to award any prize to the winner in person.
- In the event that a prize is won by an individual less than 18 years of age, acceptance of the prize will be confirmed with the person's legal guardian.
- All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- Maximum one entry per person unless otherwise stated. Entries via agents or third parties or the use of multiple identities and email addresses are not permitted.
- Only entry methods stated in the associated promotional material will be accepted. Entries must be completed by the closing date. Use of automated entries or programs is prohibited and all such entries will be disqualified.
- Winner(s) will be selected in a random draw within 2 weeks of the closing date from all correct entries received.
- BrightStarr reserves the right to disqualify late, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost, illegible or invalid entries.
- Where an online entry is appropriate, BrightStarr cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the website and is not responsible for any disruption to the promotion or the website due to technical problems or otherwise due to events outside of its reasonable control.
- By giving us your email address you enter the prize competitions and agree to us contacting you about the specific competition and allow future communication from BrightStarr.
- If any prize cannot be distributed or is returned as undelivered, BrightStarr reserves the right to select an alternative winner or to give the prize to charity. If we require a response before we award any prize and no response is received after we have made reasonable efforts to make contact, BrightStarr reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to someone else. BrightStarr has no responsibility to anyone who has not responded.
- No cash or other alternative prizes are available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control BrightStarr reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value. Prizes cannot be transferred or sold by winners unless a parent or grandparent is entering the promotion on behalf of a child or family member.
- BrightStarr has arranged this Promotion in good faith but, to the fullest extent allowed by law, accepts no responsibility for loss or damages as a result of anyone participating in the Promotion or any aspect of any prize awarded. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected.
- In addition to these Terms and Conditions, winners and any person taking part in the prize won, agree to adhere to the Terms and Conditions of the prize carrier (i.e. the company that you will be consuming the prize through). BrightStarr are not liable for any matter relating to the booking, cancellation or any element of taking part in the activity / prize.
- BrightStarr reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the promotion or extend or resume the entry period or disqualify any participant at any time without giving advance notice and will do so if it cannot be guaranteed that the promotion can be carried out fairly or correctly for technical, legal or other reasons or if BrightStarr suspects that any person has been manipulating entries or the results or has acted unethically in any other way.
- If we require a response before awarding any prize and no response is received within a reasonable period of time, BrightStarr reserves the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and will award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the first name(s) selected. Any prize which is returned as undelivered will be used for another prize draw or given to charity.
- Email safety: In the event that BrightStarr wishes to contact you in connection with your entry we will do so via an email ending in 'brightstarr.com' or by phone with a follow up e-mail. Any email which appears to come from BrightStarr but using a different ending (e.g. hotmail.com, yahoo.com etc) should be treated with suspicion and forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org. DO NOT respond or act on any e-mail if you are not sure that it comes from BrightStarr. If you are in any doubt please contact BrightStarr.
- Winners may be required to participate in reasonable related publicity without further payment or permission. BrightStarr may publish first name, surname initial, job title, company name and/or town/city.
- For information regarding the names of the winners (and, if applicable, their winning entries) email email@example.com quoting the name of the prize draw or competition. Unfortunately we are unable to return any entries sent to us by post.
- BrightStarr’s decision is final and we reserve the right not to correspond on any matter.
- The laws of England apply and any disputes will be dealt with in the English courts only.
- Travel, accommodation or any other expenses are not included unless otherwise stated on the specific competition collateral.