The Estée Lauder Companies: Designing the world's best intranet
Discover how The Estée Lauder Companies is transforming employee experience and internal communications for 60k+ global employees with Unily's employee experience platform. Get an exclusive look inside the world's best intranet of 2022 and learn why MyELC made history as the first-ever beauty company intranet to feature in the Nielsen Norman Group's Intranet Design Annual.
A look inside the world's best intranet
With brands sold in more than 150 countries and 60k+ employees working across diverse roles and locations, The Estée Lauder Companies (ELC) needed a state-of-the-art employee experience platform to fuel culture and engagement across the enterprise. Not only did ELC want to drive engagement with internal communications; they also wanted to transform productivity and collaboration with a central platform that could connect and empower every employee with intuitive access to the people, systems, and knowledge they need to succeed. In collaboration with Unily ELC launched MyELC, a digital workplace platform to enhance employee experience across the enterprise. Read this case study to discover how ELC is powering new ways of working and embracing a digital future of work with Unily.
Goals for the platform included:
- Retire multiple SharePoint legacy platforms to unite 60k+ employees with one platform
- Deliver a personalized, consumer-grade experience that meets the expectations of a new generation of digital natives
- Remove digital friction by uniting third-party systems in one intuitive digital experience
- Celebrate ELC's diverse culture with a vibrant home for communities and ERGs
This case study will be of particular value if you:
- Are considering moving from SharePoint and want to understand the benefits of an employee experience platform
- Want to understand how an employee experience platform can enhance culture, internal comms, and productivity
- Are seeking inspiration for your intranet transformation and want to know what the world's best intranet of 2022 looks like