Pitney Bowes supports a global rebrand with a Unily intranet
For over 94 years, Pitney Bowes has been the leader in the postage meter industry. Now, the company provides global eCommerce solutions, shipping and mailing products, and locational services to over a million customers in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Download the case study
When Pitney Bowes launched a global rebrand, it required a powerful solution to support employees through the transition - fast. In just 6 weeks Unily delivered a branded intranet that allowed the company to communicate its new brand to 14,000 employees worldwide.
If you've ever shipped a package on eBay or checked in at a location on Facebook, you've used Pitney Bowes services. The Connecticut-based technology company powers billions of transactions across the world of commerce every year.
In 2014 Pitney Bowes began to reimagine its business in the digital era.
To cement a new identity as a leader in the hyper-connected world of physical and digital commerce, the company launched a global rebrand accompanied by a new digital workplace.
Internally, the introduction of a state-of-the-art digital workplace signified a new era of digital excellence. The solution gave the company a hub from which it could engage the entire workforce a new direction and provide practical information about the rebrand.
Goals for the platform included:
- Engaging employees with a global rebrand and supporting employees through the transition
- Delivering targetted, multilingual communications to employees based on department, skill, and location
- Improving productivity with centralized digital workplace providing access to all apps, tools, and resources
- Empowering global collaboration and knowledge sharing with social features
This case study will be of particular value if you:
- want to understand how to launch an intranet in 6 weeks
- want to learn how to use an intranet to communicate a rebrand
- are a global company seeking to empower a multilingual workforce
- want to understand how a digital workplace can power productivity