When Pitney Bowes launched a global rebrand, it required a powerful solution to support employees through the transition - fast. In just 6 weeks Unily delivered a branded intranet that allowed the company to communicate its new brand to 14,000 employees worldwide.
If you've ever shipped a package on eBay or checked in at a location on Facebook, you've used Pitney Bowes services. The Connecticut-based technology company powers billions of transactions across the world of commerce every year.
In 2014 Pitney Bowes began to reimagine its business in the digital era.
To cement a new identity as a leader in the hyper-connected world of physical and digital commerce, the company launched a global rebrand accompanied by a new digital workplace.
Internally, the introduction of a state-of-the-art digital workplace signified a new era of digital excellence. The solution gave the company a hub from which it could engage the entire workforce a new direction and provide practical information about the rebrand.
Goals for the platform included:
- Engaging employees with a global rebrand and supporting employees through the transition
- Delivering targetted, multilingual communications to employees based on department, skill, and location
- Improving productivity with centralized digital workplace providing access to all apps, tools, and resources
- Empowering global collaboration and knowledge sharing with social features
This case study will be of particular value if you:
- want to understand how to launch an intranet in 6 weeks
- want to learn how to use an intranet to communicate a rebrand
- are a global company seeking to empower a multilingual workforce
- want to understand how a digital workplace can power productivity