- The global leader in prestige beauty, The Estée Lauder Companies, will launch a new digital workplace to support its global workforce of more than 40,000 employees with access to cutting-edge communication and collaboration technology
- Unily will support culture and employee engagement initiatives with the provision of an intranet solution built on their award-winning digital workplace platform, as well as on-going consultancy to realize employee experience goals
The new intranet solution will transform engagement and productivity, bringing the latest innovations in communication and collaboration technology to a diverse, global workforce operating in approximately 150 countries and territories.
Employees will be able to access company news – both specific to their business area and The Estée Lauder Companies – as well as all business systems, internal social networking tools, HR resources, company benefits and training opportunities from the new system.
The Estée Lauder Companies' decision to adopt new digital workplace technology reflects a growing trend of leading global companies embracing digital experience platforms to create optimized working environments. Unily has previously worked with a cross-section of FTSE 500 companies including Hershey and McDonalds to implement digital workplace solutions.
A mobile intranet to unite a global, high-performing workforce
Market-leading mobile capabilities will provide access to the full digital workplace experience from any device, allowing all employees – including those working in offices, remotely or in-transit – to stay connected to company news and pulse of the global business. State of the art multilingual functionality will ensure all employees have personalized access to content in their native languages. These features underpin a company-wide commitment to inclusivity and accessibility.
“It is essential that employees of The Estée Lauder Companies are supported by the best technology to inspire and enable their work across brands, regions, functions and channels. In Unily, we have found a partner that shares our commitment to quality, excellence, and innovation. The new intranet will elevate a personalized employee experience and foster our strong, inclusive culture that ensures every employee feels valued,” says Kerry O’Donnell, Executive Director, Information Technology, The Estée Lauder Companies.
“We are thrilled to have been selected by The Estée Lauder Companies to implement an outstanding digital workplace for the global leader in prestige beauty. We offer discerning businesses like The Estée Lauder Companies a comprehensive solution packed with features to improve the day-to-day lives of their employees,” comments Glen Chambers, Senior Vice President Sales at Unily.
“We look forward to supporting The Estée Lauder Companies in driving culture and engagement and communicating with a diverse, global workforce. We will work closely with the entire business to create an intuitive space for employees to share, network and innovate.”
Platform key features
- Social networking capabilities to facilitate information sharing and horizontal communication – including the ability to share, comment, react, @mention, hashtag and create new public and private channels
- Integrations with company apps and tools providing a gateway to all business systems
- Powerful personalization services to provide a bespoke, branded experience to every user
- Comprehensive analytics tools to measure engagement and inform strategy
- Mobile and multilingual functionality to ensure inclusivity and overcome traditional communication and collaboration barriers
- The ability to quickly build-out project and team sites to support productive teamwork and promote innovation
Unily was founded in 2005 by two British entrepreneurs to provide modern enterprises with a technology solution to overcome challenges surrounding communication, collaboration, productivity, and engagement across diverse workforces. The company boasts a portfolio of FTSE 500 clients who use their Intranet, Extranet and Portal solutions to serve beautiful, functional digital experiences to B2E, B2B, and B2C audiences. Their digital workplace uses the latest platform technology to provide companies with a flexible solution that can be adapted to meet any enterprise need.
About The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skincare, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. The Company’s products are sold in more than 150 countries and territories under brand names including: Estée Lauder, Aramis, Clinique, Prescriptives, Lab Series, Origins, Tommy Hilfiger, M·A·C, Kiton, La Mer, Bobbi Brown, Donna Karan New York, DKNY, Aveda, Jo Malone London, Bumble and bumble, Michael Kors, Darphin, Tom Ford, Smashbox, Ermenegildo Zegna, AERIN, Tory Burch, RODIN olio lusso, Le Labo, Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle, GLAMGLOW, By Kilian, BECCA and Too Faced.