The Bay and Hudson’s Bay select Unily to elevate its employee experience
The Canadian luxury goods department store chain has partnered with Unily to unite and engage 10k global employees with a world-class employee experience platform.
Unily has today announced that The Bay and Hudson’s Bay will utilize Unily’s employee experience platform for internal communications. The new platform will create a digital headquarter for internal communications for the companies, and help build community across the board.
"We’re pleased to partner with Unily to launch this new platform and elevate internal communications within The Bay. Unily’s platform is easy to access from any location, including mobile, which means we can provide real-time updates across the company, including to store leaders, in a really efficient and effective way."
Once implemented, the platform will aim to:
- Align communications between corporate and store locations
- Create unique, targeted experiences for associates depending on location and job role
- Consolidate legacy platforms into a single, one-stop-shop solution
- Become a single source of knowledge and information for all associates
- Provide a social space for employees to come together digitally, enabling two-way conversations
"We have proven success in providing platforms for retailers and are pleased to bring on another great client to partner with. We are excited to collaborate with The Bay and Hudson’s Bay to launch a targeted and unique platform that we believe will meet and exceed their expectations for their workforce, and continue driving the overall associate experience."