BrightStarr & Microsoft team up at NRF Digital Summit 2016
BrightStarr joins Microsoft to market the synergistic properties of Unily and Microsoft Office 365 at this event in Dallas, hosted by the National Retail Federation.
Retail & tech summit
More than 5,000 retail and tech professionals will come together at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas, TX, as they discover new ideas, get actionable takeaways, and build strong relationships with the brightest and most innovative players in the digital retail world. The main tracks will include:
- Cross-border e-Commerce- Conquer new markets and learn how to handle international hurdles such as logistics, regulations, pricing and payments, platforms, and marketing strategies.
- Customer Experience- A weak brand experience can drive away sales and erode consumer engagement. Explore digital marketing and merchandising tactics that help attract, convert and retain customers.
- Cutting Edge Digital- Discover fresh concepts, innovative business models and new technologies that are changing the face of retailing and enhancing how the customer experiences it.
- Digital Marketing- Tell your story and build your brand by exploring some of the most nimble marketing strategies and best creative advertising that have been used successfully by top retail companies.
- Mastering Mobile- Consumers’ increasing reliance on and comfort with mobile has transformed retail. Learn how to implement a “mobile-first” mentality and hear from retailers harnessing its power for a strong ROI.
- Omnichannel Retail- Best-in-class retailers are creating a consistent and convenient shopping experience across selling channels. Explore the tactics behind connecting devices, platforms and strategies to achieve this optimal omnichannel shopping experience.
BrightStarr will join Microsoft in Booth #4036 within the grand exhibit hall to promote Unily and the synergy with Office 365 solutions.
If you are interested in attending, please fill out the web form on this page to get details.
Unily, the leading digital workplace platform today announces it has attracted a $68 million growth investment from Silversmith Capital Partners and Farview Equity Partners. Post investment, Silversmith and Farview will hold a significant minority stake in the business and with board representation will support the existing management team on its ambitious international growth strategy.
The Unily team recently attended the Digital Workplace Conference in New Zealand held at the Cordis Hotel, Auckland. Held over a two-day period from Tuesday 30th April to Wednesday 1st May and ran by leading providers of Sharepoint and Office 365 training, ShareThePoint, the conference aimed to bring professionals together to learn what’s new in the world of digital workplaces.
With a reported 87% of employees not engaged in their work, the need for businesses to develop employee engagement has never been greater. Unily’s exclusive masterclass; ‘How to maximize employee engagement with an intranet’ aims to address this by showcasing how organisations can use a digital workplace to create engaging employee experiences.
Where next? Latest insights.
How will technology and artificial intelligence change the way we work? What will the offices of the future look like? What skills will be valued and how can we futureproof both our business' and our personal success? Download our brand new report in partnership with Kjaer Global for answers to these questions and more...
We're bringing our exclusive Intranet Masterclass to Hong Kong. In this FREE seminar co-hosted with Microsoft, we’ll show you how to maximize employee engagement with an intranet.
We're bringing our exclusive Intranet Masterclass to Washington, D.C. In this FREE seminar co-hosted with Microsoft, we’ll show you how to maximize employee engagement with an intranet.
SUBSCRIBE. To our insights.
The latest digital workplace news, events, guides and case studies.