Unily & Microsoft team up at NRF Digital Summit 2016
Unily joins Microsoft to market the synergistic properties of Unily and Microsoft Office 365 at this event in Dallas, hosted by the National Retail Federation.
Retail & tech summit
More than 5,000 retail and tech professionals will come together at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas, TX, as they discover new ideas, get actionable takeaways, and build strong relationships with the brightest and most innovative players in the digital retail world. The main tracks will include:
- Cross-border e-Commerce- Conquer new markets and learn how to handle international hurdles such as logistics, regulations, pricing and payments, platforms, and marketing strategies.
- Customer Experience- A weak brand experience can drive away sales and erode consumer engagement. Explore digital marketing and merchandising tactics that help attract, convert and retain customers.
- Cutting Edge Digital- Discover fresh concepts, innovative business models and new technologies that are changing the face of retailing and enhancing how the customer experiences it.
- Digital Marketing- Tell your story and build your brand by exploring some of the most nimble marketing strategies and best creative advertising that have been used successfully by top retail companies.
- Mastering Mobile- Consumers’ increasing reliance on and comfort with mobile has transformed retail. Learn how to implement a “mobile-first” mentality and hear from retailers harnessing its power for a strong ROI.
- Omnichannel Retail- Best-in-class retailers are creating a consistent and convenient shopping experience across selling channels. Explore the tactics behind connecting devices, platforms and strategies to achieve this optimal omnichannel shopping experience.
Unily will join Microsoft in Booth #4036 within the grand exhibit hall to promote Unily and the synergy with Office 365 solutions.
If you are interested in attending, please fill out the web form on this page to get details.
During challenging economic times, every organization is eager to maximize the value they reap from every dollar spent. With all signs pointing to a digitally-driven recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, leaders must make strategic decisions to lay the groundwork for future success.
Cracking the code for employee engagement is complex. Technology and communications must evolve to keep pace with shifting workplace priorities. At Unily, our Customer Success Managers are the frontline experts that bring employee experience goals to life. Learn what it takes to create an inspired workplace through their best practices.
As leaders reimagine their world of work, it is internal communications that will lead the way in aligning the workforce against this vision. Future corporate communication strategies will be decidedly inclusive, agile, and digitalized. To succeed in this new era, internal communications teams will move towards an omnichannel approach that brings the consumer experience into the workplace.
Where next? Latest insights.
We're taking our exclusive Intranet Masterclass online for Portland, ORE. Learn how to supercharge employee experience with an intranet at our FREE virtual seminar.
We're taking our exclusive Intranet Masterclass online for Colorado. Learn how to supercharge employee experience with an intranet at our FREE virtual seminar.
We're taking our exclusive Intranet Masterclass online for Munich. Learn how to supercharge employee experience with an intranet at our FREE virtual seminar.