BrightStarr & Microsoft team up at NRF Digital Summit 2016
BrightStarr joins Microsoft to market the synergistic properties of Unily and Microsoft Office 365 at this event in Dallas, hosted by the National Retail Federation.
Retail & tech summit
More than 5,000 retail and tech professionals will come together at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas, TX, as they discover new ideas, get actionable takeaways, and build strong relationships with the brightest and most innovative players in the digital retail world. The main tracks will include:
- Cross-border e-Commerce- Conquer new markets and learn how to handle international hurdles such as logistics, regulations, pricing and payments, platforms, and marketing strategies.
- Customer Experience- A weak brand experience can drive away sales and erode consumer engagement. Explore digital marketing and merchandising tactics that help attract, convert and retain customers.
- Cutting Edge Digital- Discover fresh concepts, innovative business models and new technologies that are changing the face of retailing and enhancing how the customer experiences it.
- Digital Marketing- Tell your story and build your brand by exploring some of the most nimble marketing strategies and best creative advertising that have been used successfully by top retail companies.
- Mastering Mobile- Consumers’ increasing reliance on and comfort with mobile has transformed retail. Learn how to implement a “mobile-first” mentality and hear from retailers harnessing its power for a strong ROI.
- Omnichannel Retail- Best-in-class retailers are creating a consistent and convenient shopping experience across selling channels. Explore the tactics behind connecting devices, platforms and strategies to achieve this optimal omnichannel shopping experience.
BrightStarr will join Microsoft in Booth #4036 within the grand exhibit hall to promote Unily and the synergy with Office 365 solutions.
If you are interested in attending, please fill out the web form on this page to get details.
Knowledge is power. Maintaining your competitive edge means protecting the expertise within your enterprise. We all make mistakes, and as the old adage goes, that's ok as long as we learn from them. That's why ensuring knowledge remains alive within your organization is a silent savior when it comes to safeguarding the future progression of any modern enterprise.
Jun 18 to Jun 24 marks Mental Health Awareness Week. In response to the pressures of a global crisis, mental health has taken on even greater significance within the workplace. Unily is taking this opportunity to show how an employee experience platform can support the mental health of furloughed employees and ensure that people feel ready to return to work.
It may not be an age-old question, but it's certainly one that puzzles a lot of people. What exactly is the difference between an intranet and a digital workplace? Unily has taken this opportunity to define the two and explain why you need both an intranet and a digital workplace platform to get the best out of your employees.
Where next? Latest insights.
We're taking our exclusive Intranet Masterclass online for Alberta. Learn how to supercharge employee experience with an intranet at our FREE virtual seminar.