Retail & tech summit
More than 5,000 retail and tech professionals will come together at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas, TX, as they discover new ideas, get actionable takeaways, and build strong relationships with the brightest and most innovative players in the digital retail world. The main tracks will include:
- Cross-border e-Commerce- Conquer new markets and learn how to handle international hurdles such as logistics, regulations, pricing and payments, platforms, and marketing strategies.
- Customer Experience- A weak brand experience can drive away sales and erode consumer engagement. Explore digital marketing and merchandising tactics that help attract, convert and retain customers.
- Cutting Edge Digital- Discover fresh concepts, innovative business models and new technologies that are changing the face of retailing and enhancing how the customer experiences it.
- Digital Marketing- Tell your story and build your brand by exploring some of the most nimble marketing strategies and best creative advertising that have been used successfully by top retail companies.
- Mastering Mobile- Consumers’ increasing reliance on and comfort with mobile has transformed retail. Learn how to implement a “mobile-first” mentality and hear from retailers harnessing its power for a strong ROI.
- Omnichannel Retail- Best-in-class retailers are creating a consistent and convenient shopping experience across selling channels. Explore the tactics behind connecting devices, platforms and strategies to achieve this optimal omnichannel shopping experience.
Unily will join Microsoft in Booth #4036 within the grand exhibit hall to promote Unily and the synergy with Office 365 solutions.
If you are interested in attending, please fill out the web form on this page to get details.