The dawn of a new era of intranets
The intranet is entering a new era, defined by expanded capabilities that provide a single pane of glass view into the wider digital workplace. This is the new reality brought into focus by 451 Research’s report on the future of the intranet.
With the sole focus of enhancing the employee experience, a next-generation intranet is the tool modern enterprises need to supercharge their digital workplace.
In this webinar, 451 Research Director Chris Marsh and Unily’s Product Evangelist, Matt Boyd, will discuss the challenges modern businesses face and how this new brand of intranet solves them. They’ll cover deployment, the “three A’s” framework, and will look ahead to what the future holds for the digital employee experience.
What this webinar covers:
- Why every modern business needs an intranet
- What your enterprise should look for in an intranet platform
- How enterprises can solve common pain points with a next-generation intranet
- The three A’s of next-generation intranets: agility, autonomy, and alignment
- New workflow capabilities
- A wider range of features
- Reporting capabilities
- Integrations with other applications
- The future of intranet technology
Next generation intranets need to be more than just an intranet
451 Research specializes in the business of enterprise IT innovation and their latest report, produced exclusively for Unily, considers the state of the 'next-generation' intranet. What does a modern intranet look like and what business challenges can it be looked towards to solve? The brief details the new role the intranet will play in the future of work, as well as the modern enterprise’s greatest demands from their digital workplace.