The Estée Lauder Companies' MyELC: Beauty that's more than screen deep
At Gartner’s Digital Workplace Summit, The Estée Lauder Companies’ Executive Director of IT, Kerry O’Donnell, joins Unily's Matthew Boyd to dive into the innovation and technology behind the global leader in prestige beauty’s journey with Unily. Discover how digital transformation changed the way ELC communicate, collaborate, and engage, bringing the beautiful experiences ELC are renowned for to digital employee experience
Bringing prestige beauty to the employee experience
Founded in 1946, The Estée Lauder Companies (ELC) has earned a worldwide reputation for elegance, luxury and superior quality by staying at the cutting edge of technology and innovation. As the global leader in prestige beauty with a diverse portfolio of 25+ brands sold in 150+ countries, ELC needed a powerful platform to align their 60k+ employees to a set of shared cultural values, engage them with essential communication, and connect them to the critical tools that drive productivity.
ELC’s Executive Director of IT, Kerry O’Donnell, joins Matthew Boyd, host of the Unily podcast, at Gartner’s Digital Workplace Summit to dissect their MyELC employee experience platform.
Watch the session for free on-demand to learn how an award-winning platform powers the world’s leading beauty brand to:
- Bring together a diverse, global employee base into one system where shared culture can thrive
- Transform internal communications with personalized, equitable access to company news for every employee
- Drive productivity by providing a one-stop-shop to all systems, tools and information users need to succeed
- Design a truly beautiful digital workplace that brings ELC’s brand of excellence to the employee experience
- Align 60k+ employees to a set of shared cultural values
- Break down business silos and facilitate knowledge sharing
- Connect employees across the business to seamlessly collaborate
- Establish a perfectly balanced partnership between Global Comms and IT
Meet the speakers
Kerry O'Donnell - Executive Director, IT at The Estée Lauder Companies
Kerry leads global strategy for ELC’s corporate digital estate and manages their corporate website, social media channels, and award-winning employee experience platform, MyELC. Kerry has years of extensive experience working with Fortune 500 brands from Microsoft to General Mills, bringing her expertise, leadership, and innovative approach to digital strategy to drive the employee experience forward for her 60k+ ELC colleagues.
Matthew Boyd - Product Evangelist at Unily
Matthew has a decade of experience working with the world's largest enterprises to solve communications challenges and bring their employee experience visions to life. Now working within the product marketing team, Matthew works to develop new product features that ensure Unily's roadmap innovates to meet the needs of employees and their enterprises.