Internal communications trends 2022
In episode 14 of the Unily Podcast we discuss the top internal comms trends of 2022 that IC leaders need to watch out for.
How is 2022 changing internal communications?
Our experts take scope of the forces and trends in 2022 that are reshaping internal communications, engagement, and employee experience in 2022.
How are the challenges of hybrid work shaping a new frontier for internal communications, and what innovations are helping enterprises drive engagement in 2022?
- Why the employee voice has become central in 2022
- How to balance short-term deliverables with long-term comms strategy?
- The role and voice of leadership in employee engagement
- How DEI is impacting the voice of the internal communicator
- How to marry employee comms strategy with consumer-grade expectations
- What do we mean by engagement and how is that understanding changing?
So what's changing for communicators in 2022? Join us to learn more about how you can plan and prepare for the upcoming year with the latest internal comms trends and insights.
Find internal communications trends 2023 here:
Internal comms trends set to shape 2023
With every new year comes new challenges, as well as new opportunities to recalibrate agendas. Strategizing for 2023 will be particularly important for communications leaders, given that 83% of them report growing influence among the C-suite. Now that the spotlight is on internal communications, what are the trends that teams must keep top of mind to turn 2023 into their most successful year yet?