Unite 21 is the only employee experience conference you need to attend in 2021. Get ready for 3 half-days that push virtual event delivery to the MAX with interactive keynotes, breakouts, and roundtables streaming live online from London and New York. No pre-recorded sessions. Ever. Get inspired with keynotes from Louis Theroux, Johnson & Johnson, and more. Get into the flow with yoga sculpt and HIIT workouts. Game on.
The only employee experience conference you need to attend in 2021
The future of employee experience has arrived. The next chapter of work will be hallmarked by hybrid offices, next-generation technology, and the amplification of the employee voice. The leaders of tomorrow are the enterprises that are building strong foundations today. But what does it take to lay the groundwork for a compelling employee experience in the new world of work?
Unite 21 is dedicated to uncovering just that. Attendees will walk away with a blueprint for how to succeed in their next chapter, complete with insights from employee experience experts on both sides of the Atlantic. Add in a keynote from leading documentary filmmaker Louis Theroux, sessions with stakeholders from some of the world's biggest brands, yoga sculpt and HIIT workouts, and it's obvious why Unite 21 is the employee experience conference that you can't miss.
Unite 21 is the only employee experience conference you need to attend in 2021. Get ready for 3 half-days that push virtual event delivery to the MAX with interactive keynotes, breakouts, and roundtables streaming live online from London and New York.
What to expect from Unite 21:
Since Unite 21 is an employee experience conference unlike any other, what exactly can you expect as an attendee? Your ticket to Unite 21 includes:
- Breakout sessions and dedicated topic discussions that give you the chance to expand your network and exchange ideas with like-minded peers
- A program comprised of experts in internal communications, HR, and IT
- Live sessions from both London and New York, creating the first-ever transatlantic knowledge exchange dedicated to unpacking the employee experience trends shaping the future of work
- Behind-the-scenes glimpses into how Johnson & Johnson launched their award-winning digital workplace
- Louis Theroux's keynote on human connection in the digital era
- A crash course in crisis management led by healthcare stakeholders who were on the frontlines during the pandemic
- A forecast for intranet development with industry experts from Digital Workplace Group, Forrester, and ClearBox Consulting
- Yoga sculpt and HIIT workouts
- The chance to get your most pressing employee experience and internal communications questions answered by our own digital workplace experts
Mark your calendars and get your tickets now
Guarantee your spot at the #1 employee experience conference of the year by registering now.
Unite 21 help
Problems accessing Unite or something isn't working? Let us know and we'll make it right.
Register for free
Can't make it? Please sign up anyway and we will send you the recording.