Uniting Cricket Australia with a single intranet platform
Cricket Australia is the national governing body and administrative organisation responsible for the game in Australia. In 1905, this official body was formed to take control of international cricket tours, drive funding for the sport and distribute success across multiple team states.
Download the case study
With an over-arching goal to increase the popularity of the sport, Cricket Australia needed a new way to bring together all these associations under one roof, including the players and all support staff, so they could all collaborate seamlessly. They chose Unily to support them on this mission, providing an easy to use intranet software platform that could unite them like never before.
Delivered in just 9 weeks, Cricket Australia's new intranet platform gave them:
- A single intranet to unite 10 competing associations
- A foundation to collaborate and share knowledge
- Preserved branding, culture and heritage of each state and national body
- Reduced publishing and data duplication
- A way of finding any employee across all 10 associations
- Sharing of targeted and localised news
- All company apps and tools from a single location
- The ability to communicate via a deep Yammer integration