From humble beginnings as a one-person design firm, a culture of inspiration has been woven into the fabric of Stantec’s employer brand. Now comprised of 22k employees across 6 continents, the enterprise saw an opportunity to level-up their employee experience with a modern internal communications solution that could support them in telling the ‘story of Stantec’ in a way that inspired employees. The Lens serves as a digital home for this narrative: a place to spotlight best practices, showcase the impact of employees' work, and share the stories that are shaping the future of the brand in real-time.
Goals for the platform included:
- Create a home for powerful storytelling that supports the activation of an inspired culture
- Cultivate new opportunities for knowledge sharing and the exchange of ideas
- Represent Stantec's authentic brand identity and seamlessly slot into the enterprise's existing systems
- Streamline publishing processes for content creators while optimizing the experience for the end-user
This case study will be of particular value if you:
- Wish to utilize next-generation technology to underpin a revolutionary internal communications strategy
- Want to understand how an internal newsroom can drive culture and collaboration
- Are interested in exploring how Out-of-the-Box intranet products can be configured to meet the needs of a specific enterprise
- Are an international enterprise looking to build connectivity amongst your global workforce
- Are seeking inspiration for designing an internal newsroom that inspires every user
Get in touch with our team of experts to talk about your own projects.