Shell partnered with Unily to support their internal communications team in aligning employees against their digital strategy, whilst driving productivity and innovation across an 82k-strong global workforce.
With The Hub, Shell’s Unily intranet, the global energy giant has overseen a dramatic shift in the way people work and communicate. Collaboration has never been easier; across teams, departments, and locations, while employee productivity has skyrocketed. Download the case study to learn how Shell and Unily achieved this transformation and powered progress, together.
Goals for the platform included:
- Move the organization towards a more social, seamless, and digitally-enabled employee experience, with the intranet at the center of the digital workplace, as the window into Shell
- Align over 82k+ employees across 70+ countries against Shell’s digital strategy
- Equip employees with the data, tools, resources, and information they need to do their best work
- Put productivity back into the digital workplace by making things easier to find, more accessible, and more relevant to users
This case study will be of particular value if you:
- Want to learn how an employee experience platform can generate significant productivity gains
- Are interested in exploring how out-of-the-box intranet products can be configured to meet the needs of a specific enterprise, no matter the size
- Wish to utilize next-generation enterprise technology to underpin a revolutionary internal communications strategy
- Are a global enterprise looking to connect people across borders to the content, tools, and information they require
- Are seeking inspiration for designing an intuitive platform that makes it easy for employees to find what they need, when they need it