Fearne Cotton to bring her happy place to Unite 21
Fearne Cotton will join Louis Theroux and Tan France at the top of the billing for Unite 21, Unily’s employee experience conference taking place Sep 21-23.
Fearne’s happy workplace
Unily has today announced another headline keynote speaker for Unite 21 to round out a star-studded lineup for the global virtual employee experience conference streaming live from London and New York Sep 21-23.
Fearne Cotton - broadcaster, best-selling author, and host of the Happy Place podcast, will join fellow keynote speakers Louis Theroux and Tan France for a discussion on wellness in the modern age, including how technology can both help and hinder our search for happiness in the workplace and beyond.
Fearne Cotton brings her Happy Place to Unite 21
Fearne Cotton is perhaps best known as a host of BBC’s Top of the Pops, the first-ever permanent female host of BBC Radio 1's Chart Show, and as the founder of her chart-topping podcast, Happy Place. Fearne's interest in wellness underpins her entire career, releasing several books and projects dedicated to finding happiness in the modern world.
Happy Place is chief among these, amassing over 40m downloads as a space that is safe for all, where difference is celebrated and the extraordinary is discovered. With Happy Place, Fearne has established a place to focus on the positives and to help people find joy every day - big or small.
More on Unite 21: The #1 employee experience conference
Unite 21 brings together the world’s leading enterprises to learn, network, get inspired, and have fun at a free three-day virtual conference. Streaming live from both London and New York, the event is aimed at enterprises on a global scale who want to learn more about how to adapt and shape the future of work with technology as the engine for innovation. With tailored break-out sessions and dedicated topic discussions for internal communicators, HR, and IT alike, there’s something for everyone at Unite 21.
"I can't wait for Fearne Cotton's keynote at Unite 21. The subjects of wellness and mental health are so important, especially after the 18 months we've all been through, and we know Fearne's session is going to be really helpful and uplifting for everyone attending."
Unite 21’s blockbuster lineup will also include keynotes and sessions from:
- Louis Theroux on human connection in the digital era
- Tan France on diversity and inclusion
- A behind-the-scenes look into how Johnson & Johnson launched their award-winning digital workplace with Ping Chao - Head of Product, People Experience Platform
- Crayola’s Executive Communications and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Manager, Karen Kelly, and Solutions Architect, Andrew Willis, will explain how Crayola has successfully united its frontline and HQ employees
- A forecast for intranet development with industry experts from Digital Workplace Group, Forrester, and ClearBox Consulting
- Nancy Speidel - Founder and CEO at iSAW International, who will be talking about how to use technology to advance diversity, equity, and inclusion
UNITE 21. Discover the full agenda.
See why Unite 21 is the only employee experience and internal communications conference you need to attend in 2021.