The Adecco Group fuels digital transformation with a feature-full intranet
The Adecco Group in France is the country's #1 Human Resources provider, placing an average of 120,000 interim staff in temporary jobs every week.
As part of a wider vision for digital transformation, leading recruitment brand The Adecco Group in France embarked on a mission to transform the working habits of a 9,000-strong workforce with a digital workplace that could reinvent communication, collaboration and productivity in the workplace.
Replacing an outdated legacy system, the new platform was designed to promote a new, more efficient way of working. As a global business with multiple sub-brands, The Adecco Group needed to overcome challenges in relation to knowledge sharing across siloed business units and cultural alignment of diverse brands and departments. At the forefront of the strategy were four defining pillars: to inform, collaborate, break silos and improve search.
Goals for the platform included:
- Driving Office 365 adoption with seamless integration direct from the intranet
- Improving productivity with a dynamic search function that made locating accurate content easy
- Facilitating knowledge sharing across multiple sub-brands with intuitive collaboration spaces
- Instilling horizontal communication with a social intranet
This case study will be of particular value if you:
- are looking for ways to maximize your Office 365 investment
- are launching a social intranet for the first time
- want to learn about how a digital workplace can unite a multi-brand environment
- are a retail business that wants to understand how to launch to front-line workers
- are seeking inspiration for launching or re-launching your company intranet
- want to understand how implementing a digital workplace can reduce reliance on email
Get the case study