The Adecco Group fuels digital transformation with a feature-full intranet
The Adecco Group in France is the country's #1 Human Resources provider, placing an average of 120,000 interim staff in temporary jobs every week.
As part of a wider vision for digital transformation, leading recruitment brand The Adecco Group in France embarked on a mission to transform the working habits of a 9,000-strong workforce with a digital workplace that could reinvent communication, collaboration and productivity in the workplace.
Replacing an outdated legacy system, the new platform was designed to promote a new, more efficient way of working. As a global business with multiple sub-brands, The Adecco Group needed to overcome challenges in relation to knowledge sharing across siloed business units and cultural alignment of diverse brands and departments. At the forefront of the strategy were four defining pillars: to inform, collaborate, break silos and improve search.
Goals for the platform included:
- Driving Office 365 adoption with seamless integration direct from the intranet
- Improving productivity with a dynamic search function that made locating accurate content easy
- Facilitating knowledge sharing across multiple sub-brands with intuitive collaboration spaces
- Instilling horizontal communication with a social intranet
This case study will be of particular value if you:
- are looking for ways to maximize your Office 365 investment
- are launching a social intranet for the first time
- want to learn about how a digital workplace can unite a multi-brand environment
- are a retail business that wants to understand how to launch to front-line workers
- are seeking inspiration for launching or re-launching your company intranet
- want to understand how implementing a digital workplace can reduce reliance on email
Unily, the leading digital workplace platform today announces it has attracted a $68 million growth investment from Silversmith Capital Partners and Farview Equity Partners. Post investment, Silversmith and Farview will hold a significant minority stake in the business and with board representation will support the existing management team on its ambitious international growth strategy.
The Unily team recently attended the Digital Workplace Conference in New Zealand held at the Cordis Hotel, Auckland. Held over a two-day period from Tuesday 30th April to Wednesday 1st May and ran by leading providers of Sharepoint and Office 365 training, ShareThePoint, the conference aimed to bring professionals together to learn what’s new in the world of digital workplaces.
With a reported 87% of employees not engaged in their work, the need for businesses to develop employee engagement has never been greater. Unily’s exclusive masterclass; ‘How to maximize employee engagement with an intranet’ aims to address this by showcasing how organisations can use a digital workplace to create engaging employee experiences.
Where next? Latest insights.
How will technology and artificial intelligence change the way we work? What will the offices of the future look like? What skills will be valued and how can we futureproof both our business' and our personal success? Download our brand new report in partnership with Kjaer Global for answers to these questions and more...
We're bringing our exclusive Intranet Masterclass to Hong Kong. In this FREE seminar co-hosted with Microsoft, we’ll show you how to maximize employee engagement with an intranet.
We're bringing our exclusive Intranet Masterclass to Washington, D.C. In this FREE seminar co-hosted with Microsoft, we’ll show you how to maximize employee engagement with an intranet.
SUBSCRIBE. To our insights.
The latest digital workplace news, events, guides and case studies.