Informa is an international business intelligence, publishing and events company, and a constituent of the FTSE 100. With 7,500 colleagues working in one of five business divisions - Academic Publishing, Business Intelligence, Global Exhibitions, Knowledge & Networking and Global Support – in locations from Sydney to São Paulo, the goal was to create a new digital workspace that would increase collaboration and the use of technology, improve the two-way flow of communication and bring people together. With the company pursuing a long-term international growth strategy, the new intranet platform had to be scalable and adaptable to business change and expansion.
Download the case study to learn:
- How Informa utilized an existing Office 365 investment
- How the intranet is structured to consolidate five international business divisions
- How Informa uses unique sites to make tools and tasks easier to complete
- How to make your intranet social and interactive
- How to integrate vacancy tools into a single digital workplace
- How Informa overcame challenges during the intranet journey