Dynacare: enhancing patient care with an award-winning healthcare intranet
For Canada’s largest and most established health solutions company, specialist knowledge is Dynacare’s lifeblood. Following a rebrand, the enterprise unveiled a collaboration-focused intranet that would underpin ambitious growth plans, enhance patient care, and even earn a spot among Nielsen Norman’s best intranets.
With more than 11m Canadians turning to Dynacare for essential medical services, the enterprise recognized the need for a new and more powerful intranet software to support their growing workforce. When launching ConneXe, leaders envisioned a digital destination where employees would start their day and find the tools and resources needed to perform their best work.
Goals for the platform included:
- Provide employees with streamlined access to key resources and organizational updates
- Fuel cross-functional collaboration and spotlight colleagues with niche expertise
- Serve as a gateway to every app and tool employees need to enhance patient care
- Facilitate mobile internal communications and digital workplace access for frontline workers
In addition to winning over Dynacare’s workforce, ConneXe has received international recognition from the user experience experts at Nielsen Norman. Dynacare’s solution was spotlighted as one of the world’s ten best intranets in 2020, beating out a host of competitors in the process
This case study will be of particular value if you:
- Want to see what goes into designing an award-winning intranet
- Are interested in learning how to leverage your intranet to improve collaboration
- Wish to launch a healthcare intranet to enhance patient care
- Are looking for insights on using digital technology to support a rebrand
Download the case study
Discover how Dynacare transformed patient care with an award-winning intranet.