Flight Centre powers productivity for 19,000 employees with a Unily intranet
Flight Centre is one of the world’s largest and most successful independent travel retailers. Download the case study and discover the secret behind their award-winning intranet.
As winners of Nielsen Norman’s Best Intranet Designs 2019, Flight Centre’s intranet has been globally recognized as a leading digital workplace platform. Slick design and impressive functionality attracted the attention of Nielsen Norman's panel of user experience experts. More than a communications portal, collaboration space or knowledge sharing platform, PILOT, the aptly named intranet, has been configured to support specific business needs. Using Unily's light-weight developer experience to build out bespoke content types, the platform has transformed every-day processes and generated significant productivity gains. Discover how the world's leading independent travel retailer powered productivity for 19,000 employees with an intranet built on Unily's by downloading the case study.
Goals for the platform included:
- Providing agents with easy access to travel information that allows them to deliver improved customer service
- Creating an intuitive intranet design that allows users to navigate the intranet without training
- Enhancing employee experience by providing a home for employee benefits
- Centralizing internal communications to foster culture and provide a mechanism for delivering real-time updates to employees
This case study will be of particular value if you:
- Want to see what it takes to create an intranet with award-winning intranet
- Want to understand how to use an intranet to boost employee experience and workplace culture
- Are interested in understanding how Out-of-the-Box intranet products can be configured to meet specific business needs
- Are a retail brand that wants to understand how an intranet could benefit your business
- Are seeking inspiration for designing an intranet that garners adoption and engagement from the outset