SharePoint, Viva, or employee experience platform: Choosing the right intranet solution
With organizations under increasing pressure to improve employee engagement, choosing the right intranet technology for your enterprise has never been more important. But should you build on SharePoint, Viva, or buy a ready-made employee experience platform? In this webinar, we’ll be reviewing the pros and cons of each to give you the information you need to choose the right platform for your business.
Is SharePoint or Viva the right intranet for you?
As enterprises strive to improve workforce engagement, the company intranet is coming under increasing scrutiny. With the right intranet, businesses have the opportunity to unlock a catalog of benefits from improving productivity and knowledge sharing to transforming culture and communication. But in a confusing marketplace, it can be difficult to work out which foundational technology is right for your business.
Enterprises face a tough decision: to build on SharePoint or Viva or to buy a ready-made employee experience platform. There are trade-offs associated with both options, and this webinar is designed to bring clarity to the discussion and help you figure out the right play for your business.
We’ll be answering common questions like:
- What is Microsoft Viva?
- What is the difference between an employee experience platform and a SharePoint intranet?
- Can Viva serve as my enterprise intranet?
- What is the difference between Viva and SharePoint?
- What are some of the most common SharePoint intranet painpoints?
- How can I decide if I need more than SharePoint or Viva for my enterprise intranet?
- Is it more cost-effective to use SharePoint or an employee experience platform?
- How can SharePoint work alongside an employee experience platform?
On the agenda
- Understanding the evolved intranet marketplace
- Rehashing the build vs buy debate
- Core intranet requirements – what employees expect and need from their intranet
- What we know about SharePoint and Viva
- The benefits of turnkey solutions
- Key considerations to help you choose
Meet your speakers
Matthew Boyd - Head of Product Voice at Unily
As Unily's Head of Product Voice, Matthew articulates and shares Unily's vision for engaging digital employee experiences, documenting knowledge that unlocks maximum value from the Unily platform, for our people, customers, and the wider market.
Kaz Hassan - Employee Experience Industry Lead at Unily
Having spent the last six years immersed in the employee experience space, Unily's own Kaz Hassan has a reputation for being ahead of the latest trends and best practices on everything from digital transformation to internal communications. Over the course of his career, he has worked in varied roles, from change management at Arriva to rolling out more than 20 intranets as a consultant at Unily. Kaz joined Unily in 2018 and is now a regular speaker at industry events, including presenting regional Masterclasses and conferences around the world.
Who should attend?
Whether you work in internal communications, HR, or IT, understanding the intranet marketplace is an essential part of ensuring your people are supported with the best technology. Whether you’re actively seeking to implement a new intranet or interested in understanding how your current platform might be holding back employee engagement, this webinar is packed with insights to help you make the best decisions for your enterprise.