With approximately 7,700 employees, Celanese identified Unily as a best-in-class provider to further employee communications and engagement via a feature-rich, multilingual desktop and mobile app intranet experience. Unily’s solution, which will replace Celanese’s current intranet system, will provide the following benefits:
- Access to company news and information that can be published in 10 languages including, but not limited to, English, German and Mandarin Chinese to further support Celanese’s workforce at its global and regional headquarters as well as its worldwide manufacturing facilities.
- Enables the use of video as a news and information dissemination channel to better educate employees regardless of location or language.
- Improved content management control in the areas of information customization and designated areas for employee groups and functional sites.
- Mobile app for Android and iOS smartphone users, providing unlimited access to all employees via their handheld or tablet devices.
- An integrated workflow for improved employee engagement, productivity and efficiency.
“As a global business with a multilingual workforce spread across office and manufacturing sites, we sought a hybrid desktop and mobile solution that provided all of our employees with access to content regardless of language or location for improved engagement, inclusion and knowledge-sharing opportunities,” said Jamaison Schuler, Senior Director, Global Communications, Celanese. “Unily’s platform not only addressed these needs, but we also found a service provider who understands our business and can help us meet our strategic communications and collaboration goals as a worldwide company.”
“We’re excited to be working with Celanese as we have a great deal of experience supporting companies that have multilingual, globally distributed workforces,” said Jon Parker, U.S. CEO, Unily. “Our unique cloud-based solution was designed for companies like Celanese, and we are pleased to support their employee engagement and communications goals to further empower their global workforce.”