Wiggle inspires staff with a Unily intranet
Wiggle is the leading online retailer for cycling, running and swimming across the globe and No.1 in Tri-Sports internet retail. In our case study, discover the journey of their first intranet solution, designed to drive communication, collaboration and support their rapidly expanding business.
Download the case study
Up until 2015 Wiggle had used a very basic WordPress site for circulating its brand messaging and organizational initiatives to employees. This site delivered very little in the way of internal comms, had no means for two-way employee engagement, and offered no functionality for supporting modern collaborative workstyles.
Senior management recognized a growing need for these tools and decided to adopt new technology that could not only support their growth, but that would bring their internal digital presence in line with their excellent external brand image and leadership in online retailing.
Download the intranet case study using the form to learn:
- The key drivers for Wiggle's intranet solution
- Their journey to choose an Office 365 and SharePoint foundation
- Key features and functionality of their new Microsoft based cloud intranet solution
- Employees' reaction to the new intranet
- Success and on-going adoption of the intranet
- What can be learnt by others in the retail space needing a modern intranet.