The Hershey Company unites a global workforce with Unily
Spreading goodness across a global market in the internet age required Hershey to adapt its workplace so employees could continue inventing, manufacturing, and marketing snacks that tempt us. Tune in to Hershey's video case study to find out how they united disparate employees, contractors and partners with a powerful, modern intranet.
For Hershey, sharing knowledge and increasing productivity were key goals that could be enabled with a modern intranet capable of putting best-in-class tools at the fingertips of every employee. More than a communication platform, Hershey's intranet became an essential business tool. Built on Microsoft Azure, Unily allowed Hershey to derive maximum benefit from its Office 365 license, giving every employee intuitive access to the best tools to compete in a technology-driven consumer environment. With collaboration sites, integrated apps and tools and communication channels that are second to none, Hershey employees now enjoy united access to everything they need to work smarter; from any device, anywhere.
Download the intranet case study to learn more about how Unily empowered the Hershey company with:
- A user experience that is simple and intuitive
- A single hub that brings together disparate applications
- A single place to find information and resources
- A platform for communication and collaboration
- A social intranet to encourage participation and feedback
- Sites for collaboration and information
- Mobile apps for every device to keep the intranet in every employee's pocket