Informa brings international divisions together using a single digital workplace
Learn how this FTSE 100 company uses a single digital workplace solution to unite five international business divisions. By working in agile sprints and bringing in multiple business representatives in the process, Informa has ensured the final result matches the organization's expectations and supports all business areas effectively.
Informa is an international business intelligence, publishing and events company, and a constituent of the FTSE 100. With 7,500 colleagues working in one of five business divisions - Academic Publishing, Business Intelligence, Global Exhibitions, Knowledge & Networking and Global Support – in locations from Sydney to São Paulo, the goal was to create a new digital workspace that would increase collaboration and the use of technology, improve the two-way flow of communication and bring people together. With the company pursuing a long-term international growth strategy, the new intranet platform had to be scalable and adaptable to business change and expansion.
Download the case study to learn:
- How Informa utilized an existing Office 365 investment
- How the intranet is structured to consolidate five international business divisions
- How Informa uses unique sites to make tools and tasks easier to complete
- How to make your intranet social and interactive
- How to integrate vacancy tools into a single digital workplace
- How Informa overcame challenges during the intranet journey
Download the case study