Tan France added as keynote speaker for Unite 21
Tan France will be joining Louis Theroux to headline Unily's three-day virtual employee experience conference taking place Sep 21-23.
Unily has today announced that British-American fashion designer, author, and star of Netflix’s Queer Eye, Tan France, has been added to the line-up of its employee experience conference, Unite 21. Tan will be discussing the topic of diversity and inclusion in his session, ‘The power of difference’, and will be joining Louis Theroux as headline speakers at the event.
Unite 21 brings together the world’s leading enterprises to learn, network, get inspired, and have fun at a free three-day virtual conference. Streaming live from both London and New York, the event is aimed at enterprises on a global scale who want to learn more about how to adapt and shape the future of work. With tailored break-out sessions and dedicated topic discussions for internal communicators, HR, and IT alike, there’s engaging insights, advice, and content for everyone.
"We are so excited to have Tan France join our line-up. The purpose of Unite is to bring together companies and employees on a global scale to exchange ideas and make connections, and we can’t think of anyone more suitable to talk about the power of difference and belonging in our modern world than Tan. We are certain his session will be inspiring to all."
Also confirmed for Unite 21’s top tier line-up includes:
- Louis Theroux’s keynote on human connection in the digital era
- A behind-the-scenes look into how Johnson & Johnson launched their award-winning digital workplace, with Ping Chao - Head of Product, People Experience Platform
- Crayola’s Executive Communications and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Manager, Karen Kelly, and Solutions Architect, Andrew Willis, who will be explaining how Crayola has successfully united its frontline and HQ employees
- A forecast for intranet development with industry experts from Digital Workplace Group, Forrester, and ClearBox Consulting
- Nancy Speidel - Founder and CEO at iSAW International, who will be talking about how to use technology to advance diversity, equity and inclusion
Register now. Sign up for free.
Sign up for the only employee experience conference you need to attend in 2021.