Arc’teryx partners with Unily to transform employee communication and collaboration
Arc’teryx, the Canadian high-end outdoor apparel and equipment specialists, has partnered with Unily to drive employee engagement across a global workforce.
Setting the foundations for a connected future
Arc’teryx Equipment, a high-end design company specializing in outdoor apparel and equipment, has chosen Unily to bring its digital employee experience vision to life. Inspired by the idea that there is always a better way, the new employee experience platform will replace a variety of departmental communications tools, acting as the centralized source of truth for Arc’teryx employees across the globe.
Unily’s market-leading employee experience platform will empower Arc’teryx’s global workforce with seamless access to critical information, systems, and stories – driving an internal communications experience built on equity, shareability, and simplicity. The platform will encourage brand alliance by giving employees access to human stories behind the brand, as well as targeted critical information, as part of the company’s commitment to the Arc’teryx employee-first mindset.
Once implemented, the new employee experience platform will:
- Build a reputation for the platform and the brand by providing employees with a one-stop shop for all information they need
- Revolutionize access to critical information through powerful search, governance, and personalization features
- Drive borderless engagement by allowing employees to promote, share, and connect with each other through the platform regardless of their geographical location or position within the company
- Increase efficiency for all employees by keeping communications simple, searchable, and clear. The self-serve intranet will ensure an improved onboarding experience for new starters and provide a useful, known destination for all Arc’teryx internal documentation
- Demonstrate value by encouraging community building, brand trust, alliance, employee retention, and shareable analytics and metrics
"It’s a huge moment for our brand to launch a global intranet. This platform will be a connecting-point for employees to experience the brand. The power of the collective is hugely important at Arc’teryx. This evolution is a continued commitment to finding ways to drive inspiration and engagement for our employees, athletes, and teammates across the globe."
"Arc’teryx’s commitment to putting their employees at the forefront of everything they do is inspiring, and we are looking forward to partnering with them to transform their employee experience and support future growth."