Why is a digital experience cloud important?
Traditionally enterprises would use individual clouds for different areas within the business, such as marketing, sales or customer service. However, the demand of modern consumers is changing the way that companies now manage the digital experience of their staff, partners and customers. There is a far greater need to bring together different elements including data, digital experience and personalization to create a more streamlined way to monitor and interact with customers.
The digital experience cloud allows companies to deliver on the growing demand from customers for personalized interactions. Customers want to have their problems solved quickly, conveniently and efficiently. For businesses to be successful in the on-demand world we now operate in you must avoid the situation where the customer has to repeat their story to different people, making them feel like a number rather than an individual.
Technology has provided companies with the ability to deliver improved digital experience and it has never been more important to do so.
Benefits of digital experience cloud
In an increasingly competitive market where multiple organizations are competing for the same consumers attention, it’s vital to provide a frictionless digital experience to engage customers. To do this requires a deep understanding of your customers and the ability to deliver a truly personalized experience across a variety of digital channels.
The main benefit of a digital experience cloud is its capability to improve digital experience by:
- Improving communication between your business’ staff, partners and customers.
- Increasing productivity by bringing together all of your technologies and data into once place, so that your team has access to the right tools and processes they need to do their job.
- Integrating the approach for one seamless experience, removing friction.
- Removing silos between departments and truly connecting your business.
- Allowing for improved content management through eliminating the reliance on IT and empowering non-technical users to take ownership, create and innovate.
- Improving knowledge sharing amongst your team, helping to upskill employees and deliver a better experience to your customers.
Choosing the right digital experience cloud
With a digital experience cloud your business can deliver an overall better digital experience and this helps drive business growth. An effective digital experience cloud will integrate all your data sources, helping to optimize customer experience and deliver greater value for customers.
The Unily digital experience cloud offers a stable and effective way of migrating your data to the cloud to help deliver an improved digital experience for staff, business partners and your customers. Find out more about a digital experience cloud by contacting our team.